Circle Chiropractic Center Offers Lasting Relief from Chronic Stress-Related Injuries
Chronic stress has been linked to chronic pain. While some health conditions may appear unrelated to stress, they can be symptoms of chronic stress-related injuries. This type of injury is triggered by tension and pain caused by holding back our body's natural responses to cope with high levels of cortisol (the hormone produced when you feel threatened).
For instance, people with anxiety disorders often experience painful symptoms, which are more pronounced if the person is unable to manage or cope with life’s stressors. Dr. Christopher Frey, our chiropractor in Fairfax, VA, is an expert in chronic pain treatment so patients can enjoy a better quality of life. Visit the Circle Chiropractic Center, Fairfax, VA for all of your wellness and chiropractic care needs.
What Are the Symptoms of Chronic Stress-Related Injuries?
Common symptoms of chronic stress-related injuries include:
- Excessive muscle tension, which further increases the risk for injury, especially when engaging in strenuous activities.
- Headaches and migraines
- Neck pain
Common Chronic Stress-Related Injuries
Chronic stress can lead to:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the palm, becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist.
- Computer vision syndrome — an eye condition associated with heavy computer use.
- Neck pain and backaches — results from tension-related postures caused by chronically high stress levels.
- Tennis elbow - occurs when tendons in your elbow are overloaded, usually by repetitive motions of the wrist and arm.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome - characterized by profound fatigue that is not improved by bed rest and worsens with physical or mental activity.
How Does Chiropractic Care Treat Chronic Stress-Related Injuries?
Chiropractic care can help relieve some of the symptoms and pain associated with chronic stress injuries. Our chronic pain chiropractor uses natural noninvasive alternative medicine and joint adjustments to fix any chronic pain you may be experiencing and to improve overall body function and mobility.
Quick and Long-Term Relief from Chronic Pain and Injuries
If you're looking for an alternative method for managing chronic stress-related injuries, or if you're just tired of taking medication every day, then maybe it's time to visit your chiropractor in Fairfax, VA. Chronic stress can lead to all sorts of health problems. It's therefore, vital to look out for any danger signs.
At Circle Chiropractic Center, Fairfax, VA, we combine several holistic and noninvasive chiropractic care techniques to rid you of chronic injuries. True to our reputation, we are dedicated to promoting natural healing and wellness. Contact Dr. Christopher Frey at (703) 385-2990 for holistic treatment in curing the root cause of your chronic pain and discomfort.