Work Injury Treatment with Our Fairfax Chiropractor
Dr. Christopher Frey is a chiropractor who has met hundreds of local Virginians struggling with pain and dysfunction due to a work injury. At Circle Chiropractic Center in Fairfax, Virginia, our services can alleviate your pain and help you get back to working efficiently and safely on the clock.
Common Types of Work Injury
Dr. Frey believes one of the most important ways to avoid work injury is to understand the many factors which can cause it. Common factors include:
- Poor posture
- Poor ergonomics (the set up of your workspace)
- Frequent lifting, overhead movement, bending, etc.
- Excessive time spent in sitting or standing
- Lifestyle factors outside the office, including obesity, smoking, poor stress management, and poor sleep
Traumatic accidents on the job, such as a slip or an auto accident, may also lead to an injury.
We frequently diagnose issues such as whiplash, carpal tunnel syndrome, back pain, tech neck, sciatica, and muscle strains. For some people, their work injury develops gradually over time, and in other cases, it comes on quickly and acutely. The important thing to realize is that a work injury can occur to people with desk jobs and people with more physically demanding jobs.
How Dr. Christopher Frey Our Chiropractor Manages and Prevents Work Injury
Healing from a work injury is important if you want to be able to have a productive career and avoid long-term health issues. Our chiropractor can help you in several ways:
- Chiropractic techniques, such as Thompson technique, Gonstead technique, and manual adjustments, can restore alignment of your joints, which can be forced out of place due to frequent slouching or repetitive stress. Adjustments also alleviate pressure on injured discs and nerves and trigger whole body pain relief by stimulating the nervous system to release analgesic hormones.
- Cold laser therapy is used to naturally relieve pain thanks to the interaction of light and physiological tissues. Non-thermal and non-invasive light beams increase cellular metabolism and local blood flow.
- Postural screens and other educational approaches help you improve your body mechanics, ergonomics, and occupational habits.
We offer plenty of other services to alleviate your work injury symptoms and prevent you from experiencing repeated work injury in the future, and your treatment plan will be completely individualized based on your needs and goals.
Is Your Job Impacted by a Work Injury Accident Injury? Visit Circle Chiropractic Center in Fairfax, Virginia to Get Help
If you have a work injury accident injury, the services provided by our Fairfax chiropractor team drastically improve your healing, without having to expose you to harmful drugs. Call Circle Chiropractic Center at (703) 385-2990 to schedule an appointment and get back to work feeling healthy and focused.